Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted papers will be published with an ISBN Number.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus various indexed international journals.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with the ISBN 978-609-485-272-5. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 2nd International Conference on Research in Psychology follows strict anti-plagiarism policies. As such, every submission is checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more about the iThenticate software here: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/